Bowfinger Archery offers a full line of archery accessories for your bowhunting, tournament, and target archery needs.
- Contingency payouts require the shooter to compete with two of the four items; Bowfinger Scope, Medusa MAX Rest, Ultimate Side Bar Mount & Bowfinger Stabilizers. (Must be from two categories - two stabilizers does not count)
- All participants must display a Bowfinger logo on their shirt or hat on the podium.
- There must be at least ten competitors competing in any contingency-eligible class to qualify for payments in that class.
It is the responsibility of the winner to contact Bowfinger Archery to collect his or her contingency money. Proof of winning must be provided. A photo of the winner on the podium with his or her Bowfinger product must be attached to the form below or mailed to Bowfinger Archery within 10 days after the shoot to receive contingency. For your convenience a contingency form is available below for you to fill out and submit or you may stop by the Bowfinger Booth for a printed form that you can mail in.
Must also send a W-9 form before payment can be made. (only one form needs to be filled out per season) Please click here to download W-9 Form
- Bowfinger Archery will verify the winner through each organization before payouts are made. All decisions on contingency program payouts will be made by Bowfinger.
- Payouts are made for all amateur ADULT classes at ASA and NFAA events that Bowfinger attends as a vendor. More tournaments may be added to this list as the season progresses.
Amateur Contingency Payouts
1st Place : $100
2nd Place: $50 Bowfinger Bucks Gift Card
3rdPlace: $25 Bowfinger Bucks Gift Card
2020 Shoots Attending
|The Vegas Shoot, Las Vegas, NV
||February 7th - 9th
|ASA, Foley, AL
||February, 20th - 23rd
|Indoor Nationals, Louisville, KY
||March 20th - 22nd
|ASA, Russell County, AL
||March 26th - 29th
|ASA, Paris, TX
||April 23rd - 26th
|ASA, London, KY
||May 28th - 31st
|ASA, Metropolis, IL
||June 25th - 28th
|ASA, Cullman, AL
||July 20th - Aug. 2nd