Bowfinger Archery offers a full line of archery accessories for your bowhunting, tournament, and target archery needs.
BOWFINGER 1 SIGHT
Bowfinger Archery Inc
- The sight comes with a full set of metal sight tapes, 30 scales on 15 tapes; One Blank and One pitch scale
- Even / Odd sight scales – Sight scales have even and odd numbers to help eliminate setting your sight on the wrong number. Example yard marks: 20-25-30-35-40-45-50 and so on
- Angled sight tape - Allows you to see the sight tape without turning your bow completely sideways, even at full draw
- Riser Bar Stop – Stops the riser bar in the exact location every time. Slide the riser bar in until it hits the stop and lock it down. No need to mark the bar to get it in the right notch.
- Slide Locks – 1 Sight has slide locks on the elevation and windage slides that are far more superior than knob locks. Knob locks only lock the thread and make it possible for the slide to still move.
- Double Click – Windage and elevation knobs have crisp double ball clicks for definite feedback
- Pin lock barrel clamp –Allows easy scope removal and reinstalling back to the same location for extra easy travel
- Scope barrel uses 5/16 square for scope and includes scope mounting screw
- Quick Slide – Quick slide for smooth, rapid sight adjustment
- 10-24 pitch threads for .002” per click
- All metal slides (not plastic) – adjust sight, lock the slides and your scope will be rock solid. NO WIGGLE PERIOD.
- Alloy steel hardware – We use black zinc corrosion resistant high strength alloy steel hardware in all the high stress areas. Stainless is just not strong enough.
- 2nd & 3rd Axis Adjustment
- 6” Riser Bar
- Weight 10.6 oz
INLUDED WITH 1 SIGHT:
- Hard Case
- Bowfinger Drawstring Sight Bag
- 15 Metal Sight Tapes = 30 scales
- 1 Blank Metal Sight Tape
- 1 Metal Pitch Scale Tape 10-24 x 20 clicks
- Scope barrel with screw to mount scope
- 2- 10-24 Screws for Mounting
- Sticker and Instructions